Upload Your “I’m a Miner” Video
The Nevada Mining Association takes great pride in this state’s miners and all of your hard work and community engagement. We are pleased that you are interested in submitting your own “Meet a Miner” video. Please take a few minutes to read through the guidelines below as well as the tips on things to consider while shooting your video. Not all videos that are submitted will be posted. If your video is selected, you will be notified that your video will be posted on our website and Youtube.com channel.
1. Follow these guidelines
- Tell us who you are.
- Tell us about you and your hobbies.
- Tell us what you do for a living.
- Tell us how the mining industry impacts your daily life.
2. Make Your Video
- Keep the video under three minutes in length.
- Shoot the video in a low noise environment.
- Make sure there is plenty of light.
- If you are making the video at work, please do so safely, in accordance with your employer’s policies and procedures, and with the approval of your supervisor.
- If you are including others in your video, please be sure that they understand where and how the video might be used.
3. Submit your video